Confidential processing of personal details
You can visit our website, gather information about our services and consult blog posts without providing your personal details.
If you do share personal information with us, we will treat it confidentially in accordance with the regulations below and the national and international legal requirements.
TRAYCO nv emphasises that it will at all times endeavour to handle in accordance with the Belgian Privacy legislation of 8 December 1992, for the protection of private life with regard to processing personal details.
Categories of processed personal details
The information you share with us may include personal details. “Personal details” include all information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“the party concerned”); identifiable means a natural person that can be directly or indirectly identified, especially through an indicator such as name, identification number, location details, an online identifier, or through one or more elements that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
TRAYCO nv may collect and process the following personal details:
- First name:
- Email address:
- Telephone number:
- Company name:
- Data from correspondence to and from TRAYCO nv
TRAYCO nv also automatically collects anonymous information regarding your use of the Website. TRAYCO nv will, for example, automatically log which parts of the Website you visit, which web-browser you use, which website you visited when you gained access to the Website, and what your IP-address is. We cannot identify you based on these details, but it allows TRAYCO nv to compile statistics regarding the use of the Website, as well as to send more targeted communication.
Purpose of the processing
When you provide us with personal details, these are recorded in our databank for the purposes of:
- Improving the quality of our services and information;
- Informing you about tips and new developments in the world of IT;
- Informing you in relation to the services we offer;
- Statistical purposes;
Permission for the processing
When you want to leave your personal details on our website, you will (via opt-in) be asked whether you wish to permit TRAYCO nv to process those details. Giving this permission is done in the form of ticking a box next to the statement that you permit TRAYCO nv to process your personal details for the purposes set out above. You are at all times entitled to revoke your permission for processing. Revoking your permission however, will not affect the legitimacy of any processing that occurred prior to revoking your permission. If you wish to revoke your permission, you will need to do so by informing TRAYCO nv of that decision at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of personal details to third parties
The above unabated, TRAYCO nv may disclose your personal details to the appropriate authorities if TRAYCO nv is obligated to do so by law or as part of a legal or future legal procedure and to safeguard and defend our rights.
In all other situations, TRAYCO nv will not sell, lease, or pass on your personal details to third parties, unless your permission to do so has been acquired and TRAYCO and the third party concerned have entered into a data-processing agreement, which contains the necessary guarantees regarding the confidentiality and privacy conformity of your personal details.
Storage of personal details
Right to information
If you wish to exercise your rights, or have questions about the processing of your details, please contact us on email@example.com;
Right to access
Users have the right to access the personal details that TRAYCO nv may have of you;
Right to correct, complete, or update your personal details;
Right to removal of personal details;
Right to a limitation on the processing of your personal details;
Under certain circumstances you have the right to request that TRAYCO nv limits the processing of your personal details.
Right to transferability of your personal details;
Right to object to/oppose the processing of your personal details.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about our services, you can unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the button “unsubscribe”, as provided at the bottom of every e-mail sent by TRAYCO nv.
Protection of personal details
TRAYCO nv commits to taking reasonable, physical, technological, and organisation precautions with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your personal details, and loss, misuse, or changing of your personal details.
All personal data collected by TRAYCO nv will be stored in the cloud (with data centre(s) within the EU).
Cross-border processing of personal details
TRAYCO nv guarantees that no transfer of personal data will take place outside of Europe or the European Area (EEA).
Questions and complaints
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Bedrijvenpark Coupure 5A, 9700 Oudenaarde (BE)
- By phone: +32 (0)55 23 29 90
If you wish to make a complaint regarding the way in which TRAYCO nv collects, uses, and/or processes your personal details, you can file such a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
2. What is a cookie?
This website uses different types of cookies:
- The strictly necessary cookies: As the name implies, these cookies are strictly necessary to enable you to navigate the Website, or use the Platform respectively, or for specific functions, provided by your request.
- Cookies to improve functionality: These cookies improve the functionality of the Website by saving your preferences.
- Tracking cookies: These are cookies that remain beyond user sessions. When the MaxAge of a permanent cookie is set to 1 year, the initial value recorded in that cookie will be sent back to the server every time the user visits the server within that year. This is done to store essential data, such as how the user came to the Website initially. For that reason, they are also referred to as tracking cookies. As an example, as soon as you have selected the preferred language, the Website will record this preference in a permanent cookie, stored in your browser. When you visit the website again in future, the Website will use that permanent cookie to ensure that the contents are supplied in the language of your preference.
- Third party cookies: To assist in its communications, TRAYCO nv has embedded its content in social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. TRAYCO nv also uses the sharing features on various social networks. The channels used by TRAYCO nv may contain cookies for their respective websites. TRAYCO nv does not control these. For more information about these cookies, please consult the relevant third party website.
3. List of cookies used by the Website
The table below contains a list of the cookies TRAYCO nv uses in this case, and what information they store.
Google Analytics cookies
Other website cookies
- CakeCookie [DASSHOP-REMEMBER35]: This cookie ensures that a user is logged in automatically the next time he visits the website. Duration: This cookie expires after 2 weeks.
- CakeCookie [visited_pages]: CakeCookie [visited_pages]: This cookie tracks the pages a user visits within the website. Duration: This cookie expires when the page session ends (when the user leaves the website).
- DASSHOP: DASSHOP: This cookie stores session data such as the IP address and browser details. Duration: This cookie expires after 3 hours, unless the session is reopened.
- cookieconsent_status: This cookie remembers the status of the cookie consent pop-up. Duration: This cookie expires after one year.
4. Deactivating cookies
There are several options available to prevent cookies being saved. Please consult the websites for individual browsers to learn how you can block cookies from being saved. It is important to remember that the decision to delete all your cookies will most likely mean that you will need to provide your username and password again for each website you visit, which before deleting the cookies you didn’t even have to think about. As said, cookies can be of real benefit to your web-browsing experience. If you would like to know more about cookies, please visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org. This website will provide more information about cookies, explains in detail how you can delete the cookies you find, and shows you how you can permit trusted websites to save cookies to your computer.
5. Contact details TRAYCO nv
Bedrijvenpark Coupure 5a
T. 0032(0)55 23 29 90
F. 0032(0)55 23 29 99